| 'Village Toys' - Town Square series |
Sharon does the most wonderful work in the area of blog design (www.plumroselane.com). I use her backgrounds for most if not all of my blogs, and as you might notice I have just purchased the personalized banner and signature for this blog too. She is wonderful to do business with, so helpful and patient. I love her backgrounds and am tempted to open more blogs just to use them lol! Or maybe keep changing the backgrounds on the existing blogs would be more realistic. So be warned Sharon, I'll be back for some banners and signatures to match some of your 'just backgrounds' lol! Not only that but Sharon understands our passion and fascination for miniatures so that makes her pretty special as well.
| Interior of 'Village Toys' |
Adriana (http://wwwminisdadrica.blogspot.br) builds the most gorgeous furniture in halfscale. She doesn't put much text on her blog, which is a pity, but the pictures tell the story. And there is a video showing her carving a cabriole leg from scratch in just 3 minutes or so. Adriana is a very talented lady indeed! Her furniture is of an excellent standard, beautifully finished. I particularly love the chair in the latest post - it is so delicate and well balanced. So often half scale furniture can look 'clumpy' but all of Adriana's furniture is perfectly proportioned.
I do hope you all take time to have a look through some of this blog and that you enjoy visiting here as much as I enjoy visiting your blogs! Please do come again and share my journey with this Fairfield. And encourage me as I endeavour to finish it before the May fair here in Sydney. In fact I want to finish it before Easter! So that's even more of a challenge, isn't it? And at the moment I'm fuzzling around not getting anywhere, so I'd appreciate a good kick or some encouragement - whichever :)
Hi Sandie, I wouldn't think of giving you a kick but am happy to send an armful of encouragement your way. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you finish the house before Easter. I wish I could fly up to the Sydney show, perhaps in the future.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Vicki x
Oh Vicki, that would be wonderful if you ever could do that :) Thanks for the encouragement - I surely need it. I wrote a list of the little details that need attention before I go on and it filled a whole A4 page lol! So I've been avoiding doing one single one of them all day of course. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteEstá simplesmente lindo.
ReplyDeleteBjs
Brasil
Thank you Adriana!
Delete