It's very disappointing, more because my son's toy shop isn't finished either in spite of our promises that it would be. He was so looking forward to exhibiting for the first time, and is pretty devastated. I'm not even sure that I'll get to the Fair on Sunday to buy anything, and I don't know whether he will either :(
We'll both be continuing with our projects until they are finished though, and we might be able to exhibit them next year if the dates are okay.
So keep tuned, there'll soon be lots more to see - I'm hoping to be able to see well enough to finish my camellia bush over the next few days. It's quite different from the usual way of doing it because I've done a tree scaffold for it to make it much taller than usual. Hopefully it will work out!
Oh Sandra, you poor thing! Dose yourself up, stay inside and perhaps it will have mostly gone by tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Vicki x
I've been on the dreaded antibiotics for the last 24 hours now Vicki, so perhaps by tomorrow I'll have improved a bit. Might be able to go on Sunday but certainly don't want to spread my bugs if I'm still coughing like I am at the moment. It also depends on how much I've improved energy wise I guess. Hugs, Sandie xxx
DeleteSorry to hear you are so unwell Sandy, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sus, it's bad timing, isn't it?
DeleteAw, I'm sorry to hear you're unwell. :[ Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I am sure I will. I hate antibiotics and tend to avoid them but they do work their magic when necessary.
DeleteLo siento. Espero que te recuperes pronto. Lo mas importante es que te cuides
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words Isabel, I am looking after myself very well and I know I'll soon be fine. And will be back beavering away on the Fairfield ;)
DeleteSorry to see that you've been ill Sandie :( I'll catch up on the newer posts above shortly. I did go to the fair very briefly on Sunday morning but bought very little, just 'bits and bobs'. I looked for you as I went around but didn't see you. Hopefully next year everything will go much more smoothly and you'll have your tiny Fairfield, and Nathan's toy shop, there for us to appreciate.
ReplyDeleteI was so sorry to miss the fair and the chance of catching up with everyone there Norma. As you say, hopefully next year! Both the properties and more will surely be ready by then too - and yours as well ;)
Delete