This blog to document the progress of constructing my Fairfield, a halfscale kit from Greenleaf. I will be showing my progress as I construct, decorate and furnish this charming cottage, which has enchanted me ever since I first saw it way back when I first started miniatures. I hope you enjoy sharing my adventure with me. Pull up a chair, grab a cup of your favourite beverage, and enjoy. Please share your reactions, thoughts and suggestions - I love receiving feedback from my online friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Jenny, welcome and thank you for becoming my newest follower on this blog. I hope you had the time to have a bit of a look around a...
-
Thursday, 22nd February Adding the left side 1st floor required some work on the tabs and slots. In the last post I showed you how the slo...
-
Wednesday, 2 nd January 2013 The Fairfield – Construction day 4 Today I tried out the palm sander and was quite pleased with the res...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment: it means a lot to me. I really appreciate hearing what you think.