Today is the day when we celebrate being Australian. All the different waves of immigration over the years who make up today's society have brought many changes to the Aussie culture, and we can all benefit from taking the best of what each has brought with them. Today is a day to appreciate the blessings we enjoy in this wonderful - and sometimes challenging - country of ours.
This blog to document the progress of constructing my Fairfield, a halfscale kit from Greenleaf. I will be showing my progress as I construct, decorate and furnish this charming cottage, which has enchanted me ever since I first saw it way back when I first started miniatures. I hope you enjoy sharing my adventure with me. Pull up a chair, grab a cup of your favourite beverage, and enjoy. Please share your reactions, thoughts and suggestions - I love receiving feedback from my online friends!
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
....and everything has come to a standstill. Yes, the last of the lights arrived yesterday (Thursday); the bathroom fittings also arrived y...
-
I was able to get on with wallpapering the other day. I have carried the Brodnax HFL 131 through the ground floor hallway, the entrance, ...
-
I've nicknamed the house 'Kermit' because it is oh so green at the moment! To soothe my concerns I painted a pile of the corne...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment: it means a lot to me. I really appreciate hearing what you think.