So lovely to see that more people are finding this new blog! Welcome Vicki, Susan (http://minicrochetmad.blogspot.au); Otterine (http://www.otterine.com); Lisa Marie (no blog listed - please let me know if you have one!); Jennifer (www.lookingglassminiatures.com). Vicki is a great friend from 'Snippets from my Studio' - we have so much in common in so many areas that I feel we could be twins in some ways. The blogs are all amazing and I am ashamed that I am so behind in catching up on everyone's latest doings. Susan does incredible crochet work, and I am the proud owner of some of her work. Otterine builds the most amazing houses, with detail that has to be seen to be believed. Jennifer does displays that are so intricate that every time you look at them you spend ages just looking and looking. They are so authentic that it is impossible to believe that they are miniature and they are a 'must see' for any Harry Potter fan! She also has a page listing half scale websites that is really helpful.
 |
| Quarter Scale Greenhouse from Petite Properties |
Welcome, each of you! Thank you so much for visiting and signing on as Followers. I do hope that you enjoy what you see when you come and have a look. It is soon going to get more interesting as the prep work is completed and actual construction begins. Please feel free to leave lots of comments: feedback and constructive criticism are welcome! It's great to know how you feel about what is happening or how you think things could be improved.
So pull up a chair, grab a cup of something tasty and enjoy.
Aw, thanks for the compliments! :D Love the greenhouse!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I do love quarter scale and still have several qs projects on the go, but the Fairfield is an adventure in a new scale. Thanks for sharing it with me.
DeleteHi Sandy, your tiny scale achievements astound me, love just seeing what you do.
ReplyDeleteWell Susan, your achievements astound me! So happy to hear from you, hope to see you again this year when we visit northwards. Hugs, Sandie
DeleteHi Sandie, thank-you for the kind words. It's been ages since we said hello, I feel quite ashamed. There have been a few ups and downs lately but that's another story!
ReplyDeleteI've just read your profile and can't believe what you have added as a recent interest (we are "twins" after all) I'm also researching family trees, joined last August and am loving meeting all my family from the past.
I'm looking forward to your journey with the Fairfield.
Blessings, Vicki.
Lovely to hear from you Vicki! Yes, we are 'twins' and I've finally taken the plunge with my family tree, though it is all rather overwhelming at the moment. I'm so pleased that you haven't entirely given up your interest in minis, and look forward to hearing from you soon! Hugs, Sandie
Delete