This blog to document the progress of constructing my Fairfield, a halfscale kit from Greenleaf. I will be showing my progress as I construct, decorate and furnish this charming cottage, which has enchanted me ever since I first saw it way back when I first started miniatures. I hope you enjoy sharing my adventure with me. Pull up a chair, grab a cup of your favourite beverage, and enjoy. Please share your reactions, thoughts and suggestions - I love receiving feedback from my online friends!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome Jan and Val!

1-12th Scale stitcher's retreat roombox
The first followers of my new blog - and dear friends!  I haven't publicized the blog yet apart from letting you both know, and faithful friends that you are, you both signed up immediately.  Thank you!  The encouragement and support I receive from you means a lot to me and I value your feedback as well.  Jan, when we work together it is such fun!  And when you come to Sydney this year Val, I know we will have great fun too.  Minis shared are very special and none of us are able to share with others much in RL at this stage.  Well, at least you have Ian, Val, so you are fortunate.  I hope you enjoy our journey together as the Fairfield is constructed.   There's a bit of the mundane preparation still to go, but it will be exciting to turn these bits of splintery wood into the lovely home that it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment: it means a lot to me. I really appreciate hearing what you think.

Popular Posts